Thursday, May 22, 2008

Web Thing #23

My favorite thing about Web 2.0? Probably learning how to manage RSS feeds, followed by coming to grips (?) with Del.icio.us and Technorati.

I can't say there was anything I learned that I didn't like. Some will take more working with before I feel really comfortable. For example, I like Wikepedia and all it does, but as far as it being a personal tool I can create and use regularly -- that's going to take more work and time. But at least I have some basic tools now and I can use those to teach myself. Plus I know which colleagues I can turn to when my personal cognitive abilitite fail me.

Bottom line: I feel much more comfortable with all the giant strides in technology I've been observing from the sidelines for a long time. I'm starting to feel like a player!

Thanks, Web 2.0 Challenge Team. You did a great job and have provided much value to your colleagues.

James

No comments: