Monday, March 24, 2008

!#*z@+^)(!!!!

No musing needed here - simply a need to breathe slowly, take my time, and proofread before posting. My apologies to anyone who may stumble upon this blog years from now. I do know inaugural is not spelled inagural. The mistake is the consequence of what happens when you (okay, me) rush to get something done and haven't allowed enough time to do it properly before going to a meeting with your boss! Having said that, maybe now is the time to also say to said readers of future posts --- if you think my misspellings or syntax errors are the result of sloppy proofreading, go with your common sense as regards the true intent. But when I've made a complete muddle of it and there's simply no way of knowing my purpose, do -- by all means -- ask for clarification. (Insert smiliecon.)

No comments: